SKEMA's strategy is set out in a strategic plan called "SKY25" (SKEMA Years 2020-2025).
The school's development over the period 2020-2025 is guided by the three axes that structure this plan.
Axis 1: To become The Avant-Garde School
SKEMA wishes to impose a resolutely innovative education model to better understand the expectations of students and companies. To experiment, anticipate, break new ground and thus project and deploy its mission. In this perspective, SKEMA will:
- Develop a "proprietary" educational model, the SKEMA Way of Learning (SKWol)
- Become a "comprehensive" institution by opening new schools:
- SKEMA AI School for Business
- SKEMA Law School for Business
- SKEMA Design School for Business
- SKEMA School of Geopolitics for Business
- Create value using artificial intelligence through the Artificial Intelligence Innovation Centre in Montreal, Canada.
Axis 2: Acting as The Impactful Player
SKEMA seeks to make students and learners the "authors" of their pathways, of the transitions to be made to shape the environment in which they evolve and guide both their professional project and their personal pathway - while integrating a vision of citizenship. To meet this challenge, the school will rely on three dimensions:
- A 100% hybridisation of programmes and specialisations to challenge complexity.
- Research enhancement mechanisms to create value.
- Awareness and reflection on societal impact by involving managers and students. SKEMA will initiate a think tank named "SKEMA Publika", dedicated to issues of strategy and influence. SKEMA Ventures will incubate and finance student projects with a strong social impact.
Axis 3: Positioning ourselves as The Global Institution
In line with its successful global strategy, SKEMA is embarking on a decisive transformation of its organisation, institutional framework and infrastructure, as well as its professions, tools and learning cultures. Through this, it aims to support the school's education and research model in an integrated and sustainable manner. Here, three levers will be implemented:
- The opening of new regional campuses - hubs.
- The transformation of the organisation to ensure its sustainability and agility, which will mobilise all staff and stakeholders.
The promotion of new models of higher education for sustainable societies, notably through the launch of the Higher Education for Good Foundation.