SKEMA established itself in Montreal in 2019 at a time when the school was initiating a strategic shift by putting artificial intelligence at the heart of its new "SKY25" strategic plan (SKEMA YEARS 2020-2025).
Present in Canada as "SKEMA Ecole de Gestion Inc.", this centre welcomes experts in AI and data sciences and is also a gateway to the AI ecosystem of Montreal.
SKEMA Canada supports both professionals and companies looking to use artificial intelligence in their business and provides AI training to students on the various international campuses of the school.
SKEMA Canada develops and implements:
- Cutting-edge tools to continue the differentiation of SKEMA's programmes, in formats and content, thanks to AI.
- A range of content enabling students to master the concepts of artificial intelligence and apply them to strategic business functions: management, marketing, sales and finance.
- Executive and certification training courses.
- AI consulting missions to meet the needs of each organisation.
Montreal, a global centre of artificial intelligence
Montreal is now one of the world's leading centres for artificial intelligence, bringing together one of the largest academic communities in the world, attracting the largest technology companies as well as their research centres, and thus fostering the emergence of significant innovations in data science.
The city is the designated leader of Canada's AI strategy and has received more than $500 million in grants to boost the ecosystem by facilitating the link between research and business. The vibrancy of startups and high-growth companies also attracts private financial partners, who have invested over $1.4 billion in venture capital since 2016. Applications span all sectors: business, finance, health, environment, transportation, culture, and education.
- Visit us: 400 rue Atlantic, suite 500 Outremont-Montréal, QC H2V 1A5
- Email: email@example.com