Master of Management (NC State University)
MSc Global Luxury and Management (SKEMA)
Taught at the NC State University, Raleigh campus, August to December, and at the SKEMA Paris campus, January to May.
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time course.
Who can apply?
As a one-year MSc: holders of four-year degrees (more info)
Video - Michaela Merk, MSc co-director, talks about the programme and the careers
The dual master’s degree in Global Luxury and Management provides students with a unique learning experience and prepares the next generation of leaders for opportunities and challenges in the premium and luxury industries.
A unique programme
Two master degrees – two continents – one powerful year.
Dual degree, CGE accredited
- Master of Management delivered by NC State University (recognised as one of the best masters in the USA)
- MSc in Global Luxury and Management, delivered by SKEMA.
Students do their first semester at North Carolina State University, one of the leading public, land grant universities in the United States. The second semester takes place at SKEMA Business School in Paris.
Professional experienceStudents experience company visits, are taught by professional guest speakers, and go on study trips in New York, Champagne, Monaco, Cannes, Paris etc.
For a minimum of four months, between May and December, students do their internships and work on their master theses.
Courses cover all three luxury sectors:
- Personal luxury: fashion & accessories, perfumes & cosmetics, watches & jewellery
- Experiential luxury: hospitality, home, travel
- Luxury transportation: automobiles, marine, aircraft.