Track and course overview
This specialisation prepares students for issues related to the constantly evolving need for digital transformation in companies.
The management and development of an e-commerce website, prospecting and developing traffic are also part of the specialisation.
Graduates will be able to determine strategy in order to improve, monitor and analyse web-traffic.
- Introduction to the Business World
- Business Model Fundamentals
- Introduction to the Digital Transformation
- Entrepreneurship and Management of SMEs
- Multichannel E-commerce
- Social Networks
- Electronic Traffic Management
- User Experience
- Data Analytics
- E-Business consultant
- Customer service manager
- Traffic manager
- Web product manager
- Web designer
Recommended SKEMA MSc:
MSc Business Consulting & Digital Transformation, MSc Digital Marketing