As a one-year MSc: holders of four-year degrees As a two-year MSc: holders of three-year degrees (
This programme is a joint degree with ESIEA, a French engineering school specialised in digital science and technology.
In this data-driven age, managers must become analytical and scientific in their approach. They must be able to understand data and analyse it. Due to the complexity of large amounts of data, managers have no choice but to resort to visual abstraction for their decision making: data visualisation (or visual data analysis).
The aim of this programme is to train these managers in visual analysis techniques and to respond to a pressing need in companies: to train managers capable of understanding and developing AI and of finding new solutions within companies.
Our hybrid programme will enable engineering, business or other students with international backgrounds to have multidisciplinary teamwork skills, excellent interpersonal skills, a great curiosity for projects, an ability to develop and to solve technical problems and to understand and develop managerial projects strongly involved with AI.
Students acquire skills:
- AI competencies:
- understanding the basics and workings of AI and its issues
- distinguishing different tools/platforms/algorithms
- choosing the adequate tool/platform/algorithm for a given problem and how to handle it
- keeping up with the latest developments in AI
- Change management and project management skills
- Cyber security skills: understanding the risks and impacts for business, in coordination with cybersafety specialists, ability to manage cyber security aspects and confidential information
- Soft skills: relational, multidisciplinary team management and communication, creativity, innovation in solutions
- Ethical, regulatory and legal issues at the international level
ESIEA engineering school
This is a joint degree with ESIEA
which is specialised in digital science and technology and has more than 1,300 students. It has two campuses in France, in Paris and Laval.
The school is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE) and awards a master's level engineering degree approved by the
Commission des Titres d'Ingénieur (CTI).
Its teaching is based on active learning, projects, personal development, and research.