The Grande Ecole diploma of SKEMA’s founder schools (CERAM Business School and Groupe ESC Lille ) is recognised by the French State and endorsed as “Master”
The Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE) is the accrediting body for SKEMA and the Mastères Spécialisés (MS) programmes as well as certain Masters of Science (MSc)
All SKEMA's MS programmes are RNCP certified.
SKEMA is EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System)
accredited by EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development). These accreditations bear witness to the high quality of faculty and research at SKEMA as well as the school’s international dimension and relationship with the business community.
SKEMA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
. AACSB accreditation evaluates the excellence of an institution, and in particular the academic level of its faculty, the quality of its programmes, the relevance of its strategy and the means to implement it.
SKEMA has the AMBA accreditation for its Executive MBA joining the small circle of international schools with triple accreditation. This distinction represents the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education and is earned only by the best programmes.
SKEMA is accredited by the Global Accreditation Center
(GAC®) from the Project Management Institute®. This accreditation was awarded in 2005 and has been renewed this year until 2019 in recognition of the school’s track record in training for project management. SKEMA is the first business school to have received this international accreditation in France. Only 40 academic institutions have the accreditation in the world.
The European Commission grants SKEMA the Higher Education Charter 2014-2020
SKEMA has ISO 9001: 2015 (Lille, Paris and Sophia-Antipolis campuses), and ISO 14001: 2015 (Lille and Sophia-Antipolis campuses) certifications.
SKEMA is committed to certification processes which demand continuous improvement in management standards.
A large number of internationally recognised professional certifications
are available to our students in their respective areas of expertise:
Auditing, Control, Information Systems & Consulting / Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA Institute)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- SAS Academic
- The "Interim Cost Consultant" (ICC), "Certified Cost Engineer" (CCE) and "Certified Cost Consultant" (CCC) of The Association for Advancement of Cost Engineering International (AACE)
- DPAI (Certificate in internal audit delivered by IFACI)
Strategic Project & Programme Management - Supply Chain Management & Purchasing
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) and Certified Associate in Project Management(CAPM®) and Program Management Professional (PgMP®) of the Project Management Institute (PMI®)
- Foundation and Practitioner level certification of PRINCE2®
- BASICS (BASICS of Supply Chain Management) of the APICS® The Association for Operations Management
- Data Mining offered by SAS™
- PMV, the European certification in value management offered by the European Practitioner in Value Management (AFAV)
- ASQ (American Society for Quality) certifications, Certified Quality Improvement Associate, Certified Quality Manager or ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The PRINCE2 Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
In the Financial Times