The Grande Ecole diploma of SKEMA’s founder schools (CERAM Business School and Groupe ESC Lille ) is recognised by the French State and endorsed as a “Masters”.
Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE) is the accrediting body for SKEMA and the Mastère Spécialisé (MS) programmes.
Member of the
All SKEMA's MS programmes are
SKEMA is EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System)
accredited by EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development). These accreditations bear witness to the high quality of faculty and research at SKEMA as well as the school’s international dimension and relationship with the business community.
SKEMA was one of the very first to obtain the brand new ‘EFMD Accredited Programme
’ label in November 2019 for its
Global Executive MBA programme
. The EFMD team of auditors underlined that this programme develops all the advantages of the ‘glocal’ model of SKEMA: unique multicultural dimension thanks to the 7 campuses, understanding of the challenges of globalisation and digitalisation of the economy - and finally internationalisation of the cohort as well as the course and content of the curriculum.
SKEMA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB accreditation evaluates the excellence of an institution, and in particular the academic level of its faculty, the quality of its programmes, the relevance of its strategy and the means to implement it.
SKEMA is accredited by
the Global Accreditation Center
(GAC®) from the Project Management Institute®. This accreditation was awarded in 2005 and has been renewed this year until 2019 in recognition of the school’s track record in training for project management. SKEMA is the first business school to have received this international accreditation in France. Only 40 academic institutions have the accreditation in the world.
The European Commission grants SKEMA the Higher Education Charter 2014-2020
ISO 9001: 2015 (Lille, Paris and Sophia-Antipolis campuses), and
ISO 14001: 2015 (Lille and Sophia-Antipolis campuses) certifications.
SKEMA has received the Business School Impact System (BSIS) label.
is a pioneering impact assessment tool designed to determine the extent and nature of a business school's impact on its local environment.
SKEMA is committed to certification processes which demand continuous improvement in management standards.
A large number of internationally recognised professional certifications
are available to our students in their respective areas of expertise:
Auditing, Control, Information Systems & Consulting / Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA Institute)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- SAS Academic
- "Certified Cost Technician (CCT)","Certified Cost Professional (CCP)" et "AACE International"
- DPAI (Certificate in internal audit delivered by IFACI)
Strategic Project & Programme Management - Supply Chain Management & Purchasing
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) and Certified Associate in Project Management(CAPM®) and Program Management Professional (PgMP®) of the Project Management Institute (PMI®)
- Foundation level certification of PRINCE2® and AgilePM®
- BASICS (BASICS of Supply Chain Management) of the APICS® The Association for Operations Management
- Data Mining offered by SAS™
- PMV, the European certification in value management offered by the European Practitioner in Value Management (AFAV)
- ASQ (American Society for Quality) certifications, Certified Quality Improvement Associate, Certified Quality Manager or ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organisational Excellence
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited
The PRINCE2 Accredited Training Organization logo is a trademark of AXELOS Limited
The APMG International and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.