BBA in Global Management students may continue their high-level sports training while studying.
Students who train in the French Riviera region benefit from a flexible approach towards their studies, allowing them to consolidate further education with intensive sports training.
Support services for athletes
- The coach and his or her assistant are in charge of training and organising competitions.
- The university sports director is there to help athletes with the administrative side of things and to advise on academic orientation.
- International students’ advisory service for advice and info about partner universities.
- Tutoring service – helps with course work.
- Flexible arrangements for athlete students.
- Reduced study load during training and competitions.
- Deferred examinations if necessary.
- Support from a tutor and a sports instructor to help manage the study programme and sports commitments.
Students who have been granted the status of athlete students receive a sports grant of up to €2000 per year. If students are unable to follow a full semester of courses due to training commitments, the following services are offered with no additional expense:
- Take up to eight credits in the summer
- An extension of the study period (one year for the exchange programme, one semester for the transfer programme).