Talents and Careers: accelerate or re-orientate your career
Our talent and careers service provides free and comprehensive careers, recruitment and employability services for SKEMA students both face-to-face and online, including support with your next career move, whether it is creating your own business or progressing to the next level within your existing or a new company.
With the support of our career consultants, you will:
- undertake a leadership development assessment
- articulate, define and develop your career goals and strategy with experienced trainers, career coaches and sector specialists, including 4 hours of individual coaching
- prepare yourself for challenging recruitment rounds with mock interview training
- identify key points in your CV and learn how to construct a powerful cover letter
- review your learning, progress and achievements in one-to-one coaching sessions.
SKEMA Alumni Career service
As alumni, you will have access to an exclusive alumni career service that is designed to contribute to talent development, support projects, assist with mobility, help with career transitions or facilitate job searching.
The service includes :
- one-to-one coaching with our partners give your personalised guidance to help you boost your career theme-based workshops run by experienced professionals
- access to the SKEMA employment opportunities job board.
Lifelong professional and personal development
Developing your leadership and personal skills is a life-long journey. In addition to the support described above, you will have access to a number of exclusive services, including :
- being part of a dynamic alumni community located on the 5 continents and representing all industries
- mentoring conducted by senior executives via SKEMA Alumni
- preferential and discounted access to Executive Education programmes
- life-long mentoring post incubation via SKEMA Ventures
- invitations to relevant free lectures and conferences.
SKEMA Ventures: flex your entrepreneurial muscles
Maybe you want to start a business? SKEMA Ventures, a unique accelerator-incubator dedicated to nurturing entrepreneurship and innovation among SKEMA students and alumni, is on hand to help. Several of our recent Executive MBA students have already been supported in their business creations — as far away as Australia. At SKEMA, we consider that entrepreneurs are innovator-transformers — individuals who innovate and act to transform industries, organisations, and, more broadly, society.
The facts: In today’s rapidly changing environments, growth and wealth creation is linked to the ability to create new activities. This can be through developing brand-new businesses, or creating a new business in existing companies, who are forced to reinvent themselves in the face of globalisation, the digital revolution, breakthrough innovations brought in by startups and changes in consumer behaviour.
SKEMA Ventures’ mission: committed dedication to student entrepreneurship. Through a unique value chain, which encompasses teaching, coaching, incubation and acceleration, SKEMA Ventures allows all SKEMA students and alumni to think, design, test and launch their entrepreneurial projects in global contexts, on seven innovative territories across five continents, benefiting from the best of each local ecosystem.