SKEMA's newly redesigned Executive MBA aims to train:
- Decision-makers who have the capabilities and perspectives essential to lead in the new business world, in which transformation is viewed as a business imperative.
- Leaders who are able to face the need for continuous adjustment in their strategies, whether through incremental changes or profound disruptions,
- High level executives who can create value, shift their own mindset and grow their business in a transforming world.
- Master the art of leading beyond the realms of traditional complexity management and functional expertise and set a vision for a transformation that is focused and sustainable.
Value creation processes
- Gain legitimacy to manage the main transversal processes dedicated to value creation.
- Develop competencies to engineer complex transformation and empower people to embrace new business practices.
AI as a transforming driver
- Get an in-depth understanding of concepts, notions and tools related to AI as a great enabler for business undergoing.
- Connect leadership development to business contexts as addressed within courses.
- Build a lifelong network within the programme’s international cohorts and benefit from the opportunity to explore ecosystems on four continents during the residential weeks.
- Benefit from the programme’s stage and gate approach that structures the acquisition of knowledge and competencies. Validate each stage and advance to the next with In practice assignments.