Global Executive MBA programme detail
The Global Executive MBA programme delivers twelve core modules offering a general understanding of the key business functions of companies and general managerial skills as well as two optional specialisations: Project Management and Entrepreneurship & Innovation.
Specialisation in project management
This specialisation focuses on new approaches in management and leadership in order to develop the analytical skills, agility and initiative needed to manage new projects or project-based organisations.
- Acquire the global vision of a project or create a project-based organisation to achieve business objectives
- Discover the methodology and tools to frame and manage projects
- Understand how to create an environment that nurtures success and performance
Specialisation in entrepreneurship and innovation
This specialisation boosts your understanding and helps you implement your entrepreneurial project in a global, complex and volatile environment.
- Understand value creation and the key success factors of innovation
- Be able to recognise and exploit business opportunities
- Be able to think, design, test and launch in a global context
- Integrate the importance of “glocalisation”
Each participant guided by a supervisor must present his or her business project to a jury. The objectives are to:
- Apply new knowledge and skills
- Develop a professional project or carry out an in-depth strategic study
- Use rigorous research methodology for concrete results
Doing business globally
Specific courses related to the location of each residential week so that students:
- Understand the impact of culture
- Develop their skills in interacting in multicultural environments
Executive MBA programme testimonial
"I wanted to broaden my business knowledge and increase my future opportunities. I was an engineer and I wanted to acquire some more knowledge on economics and about how to run a business. Plus, more and more jobs now require a master’s degree. The full-time MBA was never an option for me. I needed to stay in work to have an income. I found SKEMA’s EMBA syllabus, and its international approach, very interesting.”
Bo Espen Lobben, Site manager - Konsberg USA Program Office