Business functions (disciplinary) courses
Develop a 360-degree view of a company and expertise in business functions.
- Understand the underlying ultimate principles and practices of different business functions, the context of business operations and detect 'weak signals'' that may potentially morph into disruptive factors.
- Acquire appropriate methodologies & develop a mindset that will enhance the participants’ personal ability to successfully manage transformation and shape the future.
- Apply data technologies to create new capabilities to foster value creation in different industries.
- Be ready for the future: today’s theories are tomorrow’s practices.
- Data science for leaders
- Controlling & performance management
- Global management & talent development
- Strategy & digital marketing
- Entrepreneurship & innovation
Value creation processes (interdisplinary) courses
- Create value in times of disruption by adjusting strategies and business models.
- Understand how organisations develop business strategies, what makes them successful, and why and when they need to undergo change.
- Understand the impact of transformation not only on how organisations (re)structure themselves, but also on the dynamics between people in organisations.
- Learn to develop more sustainable perspectives on value creation to address the world’s urgent social and environmental challenges.
- Transform ideas into new value (the entrepreneurship process) and formulate new frameworks and alternative forms of sustainable value creation for all stakeholders, e.g.. social entrepreneurship, making the most of abandoned resources, etc.
Courses Stage 1
- Setting the scene: business in the 21st century
- Economy analysis for Leaders
- The art of strategic renewal
- Sustainability, technology & society
- Advanced organisational design
- Operations & supply chain in a VUCA world
- Toward organizations for sustainable societies: regulatory, normative & governance frameworks, actors & dynamics
- The Transformation imperative
Throughout the programme, participants develop a powerful combination of soft skills and a mindset for new leadership thought and action. As transformational leaders they will be:
- Holistic strategists - able to lead change and to put in place the right capabilities, and equipped with the appropriate mindset to successfully effect change
- Agile – through adaptability and anticipation, to enable the simultaneous management of complexity and uncertainty with alignment of strategies and business contexts
- Digital leaders - to anticipate how increased digitalisation changes the way we communicate, interact and work in team
- Creative chameleons - versatile, able to lead in context and make the most out of diversity dedicated – as ‘sense-makers’, able to effect complete alignment between their mindset, the company and the environment.
Developing a transformation mindset & skills
Understanding the self, enhanced emotional Intelligence
- Leading (in) a crisis and in turbulent times
- Communicating, motivating, inspiring teams and corporate ecosystem
- Leading with agility
- Collaborative team management
- Cultural & diversity management
- Intra/ entrepreneurship mindset