All courses are taught in English.
The programme is organised as follows:
Semester 1: September – February
- Optional courses: mainly for students with no background in statistics and economics, however all students are welcome
- Statistics (30hrs)
- Microeconomics (30hrs)
- Mandatory modules:
- Research methods (84hrs): Research Design, Qualitative/Quantitative Methods
- Core courses in management (78hrs): Organisation & Organising, Theories of the Firm, Strategy
- Specialisation courses in innovation and knowledge dynamics (60hrs): Knowledge Management, Innovation & Learning/Knowledge Base & Innovation
Semester 2: March – July
- Scientific writing (20hrs)
- Participation in research seminars
- Final research proposal (individual, supervised research project)
Courses include a combination of seminars, independent research, presentations and class
discussions based on articles published in top scientific journals.