What sets this MSc apart?
- This MSc was created in response to the need, in the market and in companies, for graduates with this type of expertise.
- Graduates are easily employable. Most students are recruited even before graduation.
- Graduates are multi-disciplinary, having both commercial and technical competences.
- Every year the curriculum is revised in detail with the programme’s partners.
- Programme partners: SAP, EY, Amadeus, PMI®, Capgemini as well as smaller consulting companies.
- Courses are taught by practitioners from the above partner companies and organisations.
- The MSc and its graduates benefit from the high-tech and international context of the Sophia Antipolis technology park.
- The programme balances competences of project management, consulting, and information systems management:
- Project management: all professors are certified by PMI, and all our students are given the opportunity to obtain the globally recognised PMI certification.
- Consulting: we work with key players in the market (e.g. former KPMG manager teaches the Strategy & Consulting course).
- Information systems management: students do a four-week seminar on SAP tools at SAP Labs; students also gain ITIL certification.
Change Management certification (BC option)
Vincent Petit, EY associate
"The course is as pragmatic as possible and is largely taught by professionals from partner companies and international organisations (SAP, Ernst & Young, Amadeus, PMI France-Sud, IBM).
The most advanced knowledge possible in the field of information systems can thus be delivered, whether at the level of market leader SAP integrated software or methodologies for project management and information systems.
This training will make it possible to efficiently meet the requirements of companies and consultancies in the area of information systems, for integrated software suites, project management and information system auditing.
After obtaining this master of science, students will thus be fully operational to work in these professional areas."