Experience launching an innovative business with start-up creators and corporate entrepreneurs
Programme taught in English at the Sophia Antipolis campus. September or August and January intakes.
This MSc is a full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
This MSc was ranked third in France by MOCI magazine in 2019
Entrepreneurship & Innovation MOOC
supports students and graduates to design, test and launch entrepreneurial projects on six innovative territories on four continents.
Entrepreneurship is the art of recognition and exploitation of opportunities. it is valuable within organisations as well as in the establishment of new ventures. Discovering entrepreneurial opportunities requires that individuals not only possess knowledge, but that they also have the cognitive abilities that allow them to value and exploit that knowledge.
Why choose this programme
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset and learn to think differently under the supervision and coaching of faculty-entrepreneurs
- Experience the steps involved in launching and developing an innovative business with start-up founders and corporate entrepreneurs
- Anchor entrepreneurial projects in sustainable growth and create meaning
- Master the SKEMA Entrepreneurial Toolkit* with hands-on experience
- Acting as junior consultants, transfer acquired knowledge on the strategic management of innovation to new entrepreneurs/intrapreneurs
- Experience, benefit from, and prosper among the unique resources and opportunities of a global leading centre of innovation: Sophia Antipolis, a technology park home to over 2,000 companies, 38,000 employees from 63 nationalities and close to 10,000 researchers and students.
* SKEMA Entrepreneurial Toolkit: set of tools for entrepreneurs developed by SKEMA faculty.
Sophia Antipolis local incubators, Sophia Business Angels, Angels’ Bay Invest, SAAT Sud EST, Réseau Entreprendre PACA, PACA Emergence, students entrepreneurship cluster PEPITE PACA-Est.
About the degree
By joining an MSc, students obtain a master of science degree and the "Diploma of Specialised Studies in International Management" (DESMI), a degree approved by France's Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (master's level.
More info - text in French