A unique MSc
- This is the only MSc programme in France that is GAC® accredited (Global Accreditation Center) by the Project Management Institute® *.
- This MSc is accredited by Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
- Students train for and sit the two most well-known project management credentials: CAPM/PMP® from PMI®, and PRINCE2 from APMG
- Project management is a discipline that is driven by professional standards (PMI®, APMG®,…), so whatever the international economic environment:
- Your employability will be internationally recognised whatever the organisation, the business, or the country.
- The project management skills provided are based on professional standards (learning objectives are defined through the GAC® accreditation) and change only marginally over time, thus standing graduates in good stead for the duration of their careers.
- Graduates find rewarding full-time positions easily, even during the current economic downturn.
- An international and multicultural programme with students and teachers from many different countries.
* Project Management Institute ®, the world's largest not-for-profit organisation in project management with over 500,000 members. Around 80 programmes from 40 academic institutions are accredited in the world
Dr Azhar Khan, global project management consultant
"SKEMA's project management MSc is wide ranging and well structured, receiving excellent support from the programme director and the team.
Their all-out facilitation is an immense help to faculty and students. In addition, the calibre of students adds to the quality of the learning environment."
Dr Khan has his own consulting and teaching organisation and works in the United States, Pakistan, and France for practitioners as well as for students. He teaches the Project Finance course on the MSc.
Sandra Walker, global training consultant
"The MSc gives participants the possibility to learn the latest concepts and techniques to accelerate their career as global project managers.
The highest international standards are set when designing the learning experience.
There is selective recruitment of students and faculty members are strongly supported in their role as trainers and researchers.
This course offers students a learning experience to build an enriching career in project management to the benefit of each individual, whilst striving to build a sense of social responsibility too."
Ms Walker teaches two courses on the MSc: Team Building and Social Competencies, and Virtual Team Management