- PMI (Project Management Institute) diversity, equity & inclusion scholarships (info here)
Training course scholarships
Scholarships in the form of high quality online accredited training courses in sought-after project management areas are available at no cost to selected students. These scholarships are provided by our learning partner Training Byte Size in subjects such as agile, PRINCE2, business analysis, business benefits, project planning and control.
Selected MSc students can choose courses from the following list:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Agile Business Analysis Foundation
- Agile Project Management Practitioner
- APM Project Fundamentals
- Service Desk Analyst
- Project, Planning and Control Foundation
- Project, Planning and Control Practitioner
- Business Analysis Foundation
- Managing Benefits Foundation
- Better Business Cases Foundation
Selected exchange students will be offered AgilePM and PRINCE2 which are part of the MSc course Project Management Methods.