SKEMA Talent & Careers
The Talent & Careers department will guide you to make your career ambitions become a reality.
Personalised support adapted to you
A specific coaching programme is offered to you as soon as you join the Two-year MSc. You will be able to:
- Participate in specific workshops and webinars on topics such as international job search, recruitment interviews, how to pitch or professional network
- Benefit from personalised advice from our career consultants.
- Access cutting-edge tools / resources to facilitate your professional future, help you develop your skills, and better define your profile
- Get noticed by recruiters by participating in our corporate events and completing your profile on job boards.
SKEMA Talent & Careers in figures
- Over 150 events organised each year to facilitate the development of your professional project
- 2500 companies who hire our talents
- Six digital partner platforms that give you access to millions of offers, practice tests, business videos, CV templates, ...
“I achieved my goals thanks to the personalised coaching I received from qualified professionals. I was referred to the Talent & Careers team to get professional advice regarding my CV, cover letter and the steps I needed to succeed with my professional ambitions. During our regular exchanges, we defined a personalised strategy in line with my expectations.
I have found an internship in a company with great values and I want to thank the Talent & Careers team for their precious advice.”
Maëlle Barrere, SKEMA student