What makes this MSc stand out?
- Dual competency in finance and management
- Excellent career prospects
- Taught by international faculty and practising professionals who give input to the design of the programme
- Collaboration and partnerships with the best companies and financial institutions
- Close follow up until career start.
FINANCE IN PRACTICE
Building responsible theoretical and practical approaches!
Video: a student talks about the programme of study
Torben Sommer, 25 years’ Wall St & City banking experience
"The Corporate Financial Management programme stands out because it teaches the students technical financial plug and play tools for an outstanding career in investment banking, and at the Big Four.
The increasingly competitive job environment demands the skills that this master’s degree provides to students. The programme has a proven track record with alumni who three years into their careers are already the go-to guys for financial modeling and analysis in their firms.
The programme develops very employable graduates ready for the finance departments of large corporations. Most students are bilingual or tri-lingual so these graduates find work all around the globe."
Torben teaches on the MSc