SKEMA established a centre in Montreal in 2019, as the school began a strategic shift by putting artificial intelligence at the heart of its new SKY25 strategic plan (SKEMA YEARS 2020-2025).
Present in Canada as "SKEMA Ecole de Gestion Inc", this centre welcomes researchers and developers in data sciences and is also a gateway to the AI ecosystem of Montreal.
SKEMA Canada aims to support professionals and companies looking to use artificial intelligence to serve their business, and train students in AI at SKEMA Business School's various international campuses.
To this end, SKEMA Canada is developing and implementing:
- A range of courses to enable students to master the concepts of artificial intelligence and apply them to strategic business functions: management, marketing, sales and finance.
- An offer of executive training.
- AI consulting missions to meet the needs of each organisation, provide reports or implement applied strategies.
Montreal, a global centre for artificial intelligence
Montreal is a leading centre for artificial intelligence and brings together one of the largest academic communities in the world, attracting the largest technology companies as well as their research centres. It is thus fostering the emergence of major innovations in data science. The city is the designated leader of Canada's AI strategy and has received more than $500 million in grants to boost the ecosystem by facilitating the link between research and business. The buzz of startups and high-growth companies is also attracting private equity partners, who have invested more than $1.4 billion in venture capital since 2016. The applications span all sectors: commerce, finance, health, environment, transport, culture, and education.
- Visit us: 400 rue Atlantic, suite 500 Outremont-Montréal, QC H2V 1A5
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org