Career opportunities This MSc cuts across a number of disciplines, presented in two separate tracks: Strategic Event Management and Strategic Tourism Management. Graduates of this MSc find work in a broad range of supervisory, managerial and consulting positions in both public and private sector tourism or event organisations, often with a marketing and sales orientation.
Within a relatively short time span after graduating, Event Management alumni can be expected to go on to managerial posts within conference centres, international associations, professional conference organisers, destination management companies, convention bureaux, exhibition organisers etc. Similarly, Tourism Management graduates can go on to positions in destination, hotel, travel or distribution marketing and sales.
MSc employment survey
Our latest employment survey
found that graduates of the MSc Strategic Event Management and Tourism Management have a 91% net employment rate (at six months).
63% work outside of France; most of the others work in Paris and surrounding region.
Some recent graduate examples include:
- Product marketing for Amadeus
- Senior vice-president at Jones Lang LaSalle, Hospitality –North Africa and the Middle East
- Human resources management specialist for Singapore Airlines
- Bid manager for American Express Business Travel
- Event manager for the European Financial Management Association
- Hotel network manager at Group Alain Ducasse
- Revenue manager for Club Mediterranée
- Operations manager at Marriott International, USA
- Owner, HL Adventure Destination Management in Iceland
- Junior project manager at Spice Up event agency
- Charter & Incentive sales account manager for Silversea Cruises
American Express Business Travel
Palais des Festivals, Cannes
Grimaldi Forum, Monaco
Palais de la Méditerranée, Nice
Tourism Section of the Nice Côte d’Azur Chamber of Commerce