Next application deadline is the 15th of the month.
Requirements for SKEMA's masters' programmes
Requirements - Two-Year MSc:
Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
And students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
Requirements - MSc (one-year): Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professional experience (for the MSc Financial Markets and Investments, this requirement is: a four-year degree + six months minimum of professional experience),
Students with the equivalent of a three-year degree in France, as well as a minimum of three years of professional experience*
Requirements for the mastères spécialisés ®:
- Five years' higher education
- Four years' higher education plus three years' professional experience.
- Some candidates with only four years' higher education may be admitted every year (to a maximum of 30% of the class).
English language test required for all students:
TOEFL (530), TOEFL IBT (71), TOEIC (810), IELTS (6)
For English native speakers, the English test can be waived.
Please note this exception to the above language test info:
- MSc International Business X Florida International University:
TOEFL IBT (80), TOEFL ITP (550), IELTS (6.5), Duolingo DET (105)
GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
- For the MSc International Business X Florida International University option a GPA is required:
GPA of 3 out of 4 for Two-Year MSc
*Candidates with an Indian bachelor's degree are eligible for the one-year MSc if they have more than three years of work experience and for the two-year MSc if they have less than three years of work experience.
Depending on the programme, students may have the option of doing their studies as part of a
part-time programme. For apprenticeships, students must make a prior request to the admissions department, which will study their application file.
The selection is in two parts:
Eligibility: online application
A selection committee examines the application submission taking into account the candidate's qualifications and professional experience.
2. Admission: If the application submission is judged satisfactory, candidates undergo a face-to-face/via Skype, or telephone interview. The interview lasts about 30 minutes is based on a typical job interview.
Successful candidates will be admitted on the basis of the application form and the interview.
Our MSc programmes in finance require applicants to answer some questions via VisioTalent. VisioTalent is an automated online recruitment tool that facilitates your admission to SKEMA. This easy-to-use platform will only take 10 minutes of your time to use for your MSc application.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.