This interactive brochure provides information about a large number of French and international scholarships available for students going to study on SKEMA's bachelor and master degree programmes.
There's also information on the scholarships awarded by SKEMA Business School.
Each scholarship listed includes a full description, eligibility criteria, the amount of the grant available, the application process and contact details for each organisation.
French Embassies worldwide also offer support for international students to study in France. You can find information below or on the web by searching for ‘French Embassy’ and insert your country of residence.
MSc in one year: €17,000 (spring 2020: €16,900)
- MSc Artificial Intelligence for Business Transformation: €25,000
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Design: €25,000
- MSc Global Luxury and Management: €25,000
- MSc Luxury Hospitality & Innovation: €25,000
- MSc Financial Markets & Investments: €21,500
- MSc Luxury & Fashion Management: €19,000
Two-year MSc: autumn 2020: €30,000 for the two years.
- Two-year MSc with Artificial Intelligence for Business Transformation: €35,000
- Two-year MSc with Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Design: €35,000
- Two-year MSc with Global Luxury and Management: €35,000
- Two-year MSc with Luxury Hospitality & Innovation: €35,000
- The MS Manager de la Chaîne Logistique et Achats and the MS Managements des Projets et Programmes are €17 000
- All other MS programmes are €15 000
The application fee is €100 (non-refundable)
Estimated monthly cost of living:
- Accommodation: €400
- Food: €300
- Transportation: bus pass for students (Antibes-Sophia): free
- Recreational activities: €150
Bear in mind that five or six books will be needed each semester (€50 each on average).