It is no coincidence that we have established a campus in Raleigh, in the heart of the first American group of high-tech companies. In addition to the economic opportunities offered by the largest American technology park (Research Triangle Park), North Carolina has a large number of universities and offers an exceptional quality of life to students.
SKEMA Business School’s campus is spread across 26,900 sq. ft in the heart of the Centennial Campus. SKEMA students have the opportunity to be in contact with both American and foreign students from all over the world and to get involved with the many innovative companies and research laboratories located nearby. While studying in Raleigh, SKEMA students have access to all the services offered by NC State University: a huge multimedia resource center, the famous James B. Hunt Jr. Library, exceptional sports facilities, restaurants, accommodation, medical care, student organizations, and more.
The NC State University‘s James B. Hunt Jr. Library
Come visit our campus
SKEMA offers campus visits Monday through Friday and on select Saturdays of each month — including prospective freshman visits, special group visits, and more, to answer your questions ranging from information on our undergraduate and graduate degree programs to SKEMA’s global mission worldwide.
To schedule a visit, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1(919) 535-5700.
About the team
- Alexander Deshkovski, director, financial markets and investment program, PhD
- Caitlin Nimocks, student office administrator
- Gisa Rollin, director of development
- Heather Keel, support functions coordinator
- Laura Sclafani, corporate relations and career services manager
- Le-Keisha Griffin, admissions and communications manager
- Mariora Texier, PDSO, international student advisor
- Mohamed Desoky, associate dean of academic programs, assistant professor of finance, PhD
- Najette Outtas, student office manager