Global and local: SKEMA’s campuses draw on the strengths of a fully globalised business school while harnessing the advantages of each campus’s local business context
SKEMA'S BELO HORIZONTE CAMPUS
- High-calibre local professors and businesspeople who share their experience and knowledge of the country’s business environment
- Many courses specialise in the context of the local business environment
- Partnership with Fundação Dom Cabral (FDC), one of the best business schools in Latin America for executive education
- Belo Horizonte is ranked among the 10 most dynamic cities for business in Latin America by the magazine América Economia. It is Brazil’s third most populous
- San Pedro Valley, in Belo Horizonte, is Brazil’s Silicon Valley known for its dense cluster of hi-tech start-ups;
Links with companies for teaching and careers
- Close links with local companies for teaching purposes, student projects, consulting projects, internships, company visits
- Many students work with local NGOs to deepen their experience with Brazilian culture
- Agreements signed with regional government and business organisations to foster links between the school and companies and to give internships to SKEMA students
- Students have access to a start-up incubator for their own projects and on which students work as consultants
- High tech incubator: students work on an intensive action-learning course in collaboration with one of the most prestigious government-backed startup accelerators in Latin-America: SEED. Entrepreneurs can also receive support and funding for their projects.
- Students integrate easily as Brazilians are among the friendliest nations on Earth.