Associate dean of academy: Lyvie Gueret-Talon
Christophe Dispas, head of postgraduate programmes, works with the associate dean of academy to guarantee the dissemination of SKEMA’s globalisation DNA in all teaching and learning activities.
The mission of the Globalisation Academy is to prepare students to be value creators by combining global requirements with local differences.
There exists a tension in today’s world between an acceleration in exchanges due to distance-reducing communications (physical or virtual transport of products, people, information, ideas) and the emergence of other types of frontiers between countries, cultures, companies, their environments, customers...
At the Globalisation Academy, it’s not just about doing globalisation
but acknowledging that what we do
makes globalisation beneficial for everybody.
In order to accomplish this mission, the Globalisation Academy is committed to:
- Providing the tools towards developing a mindset for intellectually agile future managers, capable of understanding complexity and of taking a holistic approach to ecosystems
- Developing a propensity towards managing diversity and differences
- Facilitating students’ integration abroad by making them at ease in a multicultural environment
- Fulfilling the expectations of corporations that are committed to solve problems at both global and local levels
- Considering the evaluation of human activity from different angles: economic, territorial, environmental, social…