SKEMA Talent & Careers
The Talent & Careers department will guide you to make your career ambitions become a reality.
Personalised support adapted to you
A specific coaching programme is offered to you as soon as you join an MSc. You will be able to:
- Participate in workshops and specific webinars on topics such as salary negotiation or the soft and hard skills required for your target position and future professional environment
- Benefit from personalised advice from our career consultants.
- Access cutting-edge tools / resources to facilitate your professional future, help you develop your skills, and better define your profile
- Get noticed by recruiters by participating in our corporate events and completing your profile on job boards.
SKEMA Talent & Careers in figures
- Over 150 events organised each year to facilitate the development of your professional project
- 2500 companies who hire our talents
- Six digital partner platforms that give you access to millions of offers, practice tests, business videos, CV templates, ...
The strength of a network of 48,000 graduates
As an MSc student, you will become a member of SKEMA Alumni, a network of more than 48,000 graduates in key positions in more than 145 countries around the world. You will benefit from the numerous services that will help you to promote business opportunities, meetings and professional development.
“I achieved my goals thanks to the personalised coaching I received from qualified professionals. I was referred to the Talent & Careers team to get professional advice regarding my CV, cover letter and the steps I needed to succeed with my professional ambitions. During our regular exchanges, we defined a personalised strategy in line with my expectations.
I have found an internship in a company with great values and I want to thank the Talent & Careers team for their precious advice.”
Maëlle Barrere, SKEMA student