Broad strategic insight and the skills to develop new business opportunities
Taught in English at the Paris, Lille, Sophia Antipolis, Suzhou and Belo Horizonte campuses - September and January intakes on all five campuses.
Each campus has its own specialisation tracks.
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Who can apply?
As a one-year MSc: holders of four-year degrees
As a two-year MSc: holders of three-year degrees (more info
This MSc was ranked fifth in France by MOCI magazine in 2019
This MSc offers a double-competency approach that recruiters are looking for.
Students are trained in the core must-have competencies required for future marketing or business development professionals:
- Brand management
- Innovation & creativity
- Strategic marketing
- Consumer insights
- International business development
- Application of operational marketing
- Sales & business development.
Students are further able to customise their course of study by choosing campus-specific electives, with five possible destinations:
- Lille: one of the most dynamic French regions with a strategic geographic position at the centre of western Europe (one hour from Paris, London, Brussels / two hours from Amsterdam and Germany).
- Paris: The French capital with France’s densest economic, cultural and industrial base
- Sophia Antipolis: the “French Silicon Valley” with the largest European Technopole
- Belo Horizonte: capital of the second largest state in Brazil, offering live analysis of the emerging markets business development
- Suzhou: based in Suzhou Industrial Park, a hub for new-technology development and opportunity to experience the dynamism of the growing Chinese and Asian markets
The programme balances hard and soft skills, academic input and practical application, reaching out to companies through projects, testimonials, case studies and challenges.
Video: the director on the Lille campus discusses the MSc and Lille
Video: the director on the Sophia Antipolis campus talks about the practical approach
Video: watch a five-minute section of a class
In this excerpt from an Internationalisation of the Firm class, Peter Spier, the director of the MSc in Sophia Antipolis, discusses the projects that students are working on with three local companies.