What differentiates this MSc?
- Unique balance between marketing and business development: provides strategic marketing insight and the skills to identify and develop new market opportunities.
- Wide selection of courses that covers the entire marketing and sales spectrum.
- International in outlook, teaching staff and group make-up.
- Options and electives provide choice and allow participants to personalise their programme.
- Combination of learning approaches, blending structured input and group projects with an emphasis on real-world application.
- Students meet with experienced professionals throughout the year.
- Career orientation:
- Strong links to companies who provide teaching input, curriculum updates, and in-company projects.
- A solid track record of graduates recruited in rewarding jobs worldwide.
Video: a student talks about his experience on the MSc
Sandrine Nourry, campus manager & HR marketing at Hilti
“SKEMA's MSc in International Marketing & Business Development gives students comprehensive interactive training in international business and related fields. Classes and projects are practice-based constantly giving the international students examples of what is required in the job market.
Thanks to the different opportunities I had to meet students for internships, apprenticeships, the negotiation contest, the HR case study, I confirm that students are quickly operational and business oriented.
As a global leader, the Hilti Group recruits talents ready to develop themselves in different areas of the company and in different countries. Basically, our expectations meet the learning principles of this MSc."