Paris campus, 29 June - 3 July 2020
Large projects are increasingly complex, relying on sophisticated organisational and contractual schemes. They are designed, planned and often implemented with a large diversity of international stakeholders.
Future managers need to be equipped with critical skills covering: design and negotiation of complex contracts, risk analysis, planning techniques, inter-cultural team management, legal and financial aspects of partnership schemes, crisis management, project recovery plans, and much more.
- Acquire project management knowledge and tools to be an effective manager.
- Train international managers with professional capture strategies and negotiation tools and techniques.
- Train participants in real negotiation situations to reach an initial level of expertise.
- Prepare participants to be able to manage crisis events.
Programme structure and content
The programme is made up of three modules:
- Initial capture strategies and negotiations
- Knowledge of area (PMBOK)
- Crisis management and project recovery.
Participants will be able to:
Project-based learning (PBL) approach:
- Through this PBL approach, participants are actively involved in the learning process through exercises, real case studies and real life group discussions.