Scholarship for this MSc
International MSc Digital Business, Data Analysis & Management students will be considered for special scholarships awarded by the University of Côte d'Azur's Academy of Excellence on Networks, Information and Digital Society, each amounting to €5,400.
Every non-French applicant is eligible for the scholarship and will automatically be considered for the scholarship once registered on the programme.
1. Non-French national / non-French resident
2. Academic excellence
3. End-of-studies internship on the Cote d’Azur
to obtaining scholarships for SKEMA Business School
This interactive brochure provides information about a large number of French and international scholarships available for students going to study on SKEMA's bachelor and master degree programmes.
There's also information on the scholarships awarded by SKEMA Business School.
Each scholarship listed includes a full description, eligibility criteria, the amount of the grant available, the application process and contact details for each organisation.
French Embassies worldwide also offer support for international students to study in France. You can find information below or on the web by searching for ‘French Embassy’ and insert your country of residence.
MSc in one year: €16,900 / $19,942
- MSc Financial Markets & Investments (on the Paris or Sophia campus): €21,500
- MSc Financial Markets & Investments (on the Raleigh campus): €21,500 ($25,370)
- MSc Luxury & Fashion Management: €19,000
- MSc Global Luxury and Management: €25,000
- MSc Luxury Hospitality & Innovation: €25,000
- MSc Artificial Intelligence for Business Transformation: €25,000
- Two-year MSc with the Luxury & Fashion Management: €29,000
- Two-year MSc with Financial Markets & Investments specialisation (all campuses): €30,000
- Two-year MSc with International Hospitality Management: €35,000
- Two-year MSc with Artificial Intelligence for Business Transformation: €35,000
- The MS Manager de la Chaîne Logistique et Achats and the MS Managements des Projets et Programmes are €16 965
- All other MS programmes are €14 965
- Two-Year MS: €22,900
- Two-Year MS (with MS Manager de la Chaîne Logistique et Achats and the MS Managements des Projets et Programmes): €24,900
The application fee is €100 (non-refundable)
Estimated monthly cost of living:
- Accommodation: €400
- Food: €300
- Transportation: bus pass for students (Antibes-Sophia): free
- Recreational activities: €150
Bear in mind that five or six books will be needed each semester (€50 each on average).