SKEMA Business School is hosting this event,
Moderator: James Kotecki, an interview host and technology marketer.
Panelists currently include:
- Igor Jablokov, CEO of Pryon, an AI company based in Raleigh focused on developing augmented intelligence for the enterprise.
- Jing Zhao, manager at Deloitte involved in predictive modeling and machine learning work for companies in the Life Science and Healthcare industry
- Thierry Warin, Director of the SKEMA Global Lab in Augmented Intelligence, SKEMA Business School
- Michael Rappa, Founding Director of the Institute for Advanced Analytics and a member of the faculty in the Department of Computer Science at North Carolina University
- Ana Maria Echeverri, AI Skills Growth and Strategy Lead at IBM
The event is free, but online registration is mandatory.
A small reception will be held after the panel discussion.
The Hunt Library is located at 1070 Partners Way, Raleigh, NC 27606. Free parking will be available in the Venture Way Parking Deck (located on Venture Way Dr.).
For more information, please contact Gisa Rollin.