Fourteen regional companies that showed great potential were announced as the winners of the programme on 27 June during a press conference at the SKEMA’s Sophia Antipolis campus. Pascale Viala (director of the corporate office at SKEMA) and Sophie Botte (director of MS Executive at SKEMA), creators of the training programme, and Nicolas Servel, coordinator of the project at the Sophia Antipolis campus, were present during this occasion.
SUD Accélérateur targets regional companies that have a great potential for growth, are independent, have recorded a turnover of at least 5 million euros, and have more than 50 employees. This project is for SMEs whose management team shows ambition for development.
This “tailor-made” programme combines individual coaching, a group vision for emulation and personalised support. The aim is to make it easier for regional leaders to blossom and to help companies to take a giant leap concerning growth by using several growth drivers, thus giving them the best chances of success:
- Personalised coaching over 24 months,
- A premium and selective programme,
- Top quality content combining expertise, training courses with SKEMA Business School and networking,
- An experienced team, well known by managers in the area,
- National visibility of iconic managers in the area.
To find out more, click here.