SKEMA Business School is launching a novel challenge, SKEMA United, to strengthen the school’s community and gain support to provide scholarships for students.
As part of the challenge, participants walk, run, or travel by bicycle to attain weekly goals along with their team members. Each activity is worth a number of points that are calculated based on the distance covered, speed, altitude, etc. For every kilometre covered, the main partners of the challenge will donate €1 to finance scholarships for SKEMA students.
The process to sign up is simple:
skema-united.com and choose the language you prefer
- Create an account, form your team or join an existing one
- Download the free application (available on Android and iOS)
- Walk, run or cycle from September 30 to collect points
Various exciting events will take place throughout the course of the challenge. Here's the schedule:
- Lille: October 1 at 12pm – 1pm - Sign up
- Sophia: October 10 at 12pm – 1pm.
- In Paris: October 16 at 12pm – 1pm.
We're counting on you. The more people take part, the better the chances we have of reaching our final goal: covering a distance of around 136,500 km!
On you marks... get set. Go!