Potential students should have:
- A master in project management or equivalent
- At least five years’ experience as a manager in industry
- A strong desire to do research in a field related to project, programme or portfolio management.
Potential students should be fluent in English (IELTS 6.5 - or equivalent)
Admission to the DBA in
Project & Programme Management is on autumn and spring semester, each
year. The intakes are early August and early February each year.
The programme is currently on hold while undergoing repositioning within SKEMA BS. Updates will be indicated here when available. For the moment, we are not accepting any applications.
Applications are made online and must include:
- The research proposal (using the template provided here)
- Two reports from referees
- Curriculum vitae / resume with photo
- Essay/letter of motivation
- Copy of your highest degree
- Copy of your grades transcript
- Copy of your identity card, or passport
- A photograph
If you have any queries about the admissions and registration process, please contact:
For queries regarding the programme, please contact either: